Smart Portfolio Management
Interview: Software AG Government Solutions’ IT Portfolio Management Helps Federal Agencies Run Efficiently
Jeff Chancellor, principal systems engineer at Software AG Government Solutions, describes the data-driven approach behind its Alfabet-powered solution to help government agencies better manage their IT software and provide more visibility over their assets to run more efficiently.
Video: Smart IT with Alfabet IT Portfolio Management
In this 2 minute video about IT portfolio management from Alfabet, learn how to invest smartly in IT, optimize IT assets, and allocate IT resources effectively. Align your IT portfolio to business and protect investments by exposing dependencies between software portfolios—current and future.
eBook: An EA Approach to Technology Business Management
In this eBook, readers will learn:
- How to leverage the TBM Taxonomy to consistently record costs by Cost Pools and IT Towers
- See why CIO’s need this framework to deliver status of IT costs and budgets
- Learn to apply the cost structures to key assets and projects
- Avoid incorrect reporting and improve visualizations by integrating Alfabet with your General Ledger using the TBM methodology
Video: Capabilities and Solutions for Enterprise Portfolio Management
In this 30 minute video, we will go over application rationalization in regards to the federal government and what that means for agencies and their application portfolios.
A few key takeaways you will learn from this video include:
- An overview of the Federal Application Rationalization Playbook
- An overview of Alfabet, Software AG’s FedRAMP-Authorized tool for IT planning, portfolio management
- Alternative Paths through the Rationalization Process
- A demo of Alfabet
Learn More: Learn more about Alfabet IT Portfolio Management
See why we’re nine years a leader in Integrated IT Portfolio Analysis.