Integrate anything on one platform.
With webMethods, you get an all-in-one, full lifecycle API management solution to share information and data across real-time, distributed cloud, and mobile applications.
Use an intuitive, drag-and-drop UI to design, assemble and deploy workflows for cloud and on-premises applications. Leverage the 300+ adapters without coding.
Connect anything faster, thanks to open, standards-based integration. Improve interoperability of custom, packaged and mainframe applications and databases—on-premises and in the cloud.
Scaling With Microservices
Ensure your apps run fast! webMethods is made for cloud-native integrations that scale down, up or out depending on your agency needs.
Application integration, simplified
With webMethods application integration, you can expect:
- Support for a wide variety of standards and protocols
- A platform that works in the Commercial Cloud, GovCloud, on-premises or as a hybrid mix of all
- The ability to connect any endpoint—from app to edge
- Security and governance for peace of mind
- A catalyst for innovation
- Connect without coding using 300+ ready-to-use adapters
- Integrate everything and scale as needed
- Use workflow recipes to accelerate creating integrations
- Deploy webMethods on-premises and/or in the cloud
- Deploy in a distributed cloud environment in a modern microservices architecture
- Count on the same consistent platform regardless of your deployment choice
Start small, scale and grow
Pennsylvania's primary public safety integration service provider
- Providing data integration services that enable Commonwealth Agencies and local entities to transform their organization
- Real Time Data Sharing
- Cross Match Program – Inter Agency Data Sharing resulted in $200M+ potential savings in Fraud Prevention
- Improves the delivery and sharing of information to over 40K users
Connect without coding
Connectors by the dozen let you plug applications into webMethods Integration Server—no coding required! These connectors “speak” Salesforce.com®, SAP, Oracle®, J2EE®, .NET® and most other leading technologies.
Map & transform
To integrate unique applications, you need to map and wire the data elements for each respective application’s format. Use our library of transformation services and a graphical mapping UI to tie your data formats together.
Orchestrate & synchronize
Application orchestration is the process of integrating your applications to automate a process or synchronize data in real time. Our approach decouples applications so you can manage and monitor your integrations from one central location.
Modernize with DevOps
webMethods supports DevOps and enables you to build and deploy integrations using your agency’s CI/CD processes. Developers can use the language of their choice–Java®, C# and Node.js included.
Are you agile? I’m not asking if you can perform a back-bend without ending up in hospital. What I want to know is, can your company quickly scale up to a digital environment and add anywhere from 1,000 to 10,000 new users a day? Many organizations cannot, and we are seeing them fall by the…
Software AG’s Tod Weber on Government Integration Hub, Power of Real-Time Data During COVID-19 - Offsite Link
Senior reporter Amanda Ziadeh is joined by Tod Weber, CEO of Software AG Government Solutions Inc., to discuss the company’s real-time Government Integration Hub and how it’s being prepared for use across federal, state and local government to support COVID-19 emergency responses. The Hub, which runs on Microsoft Azure, is based on Software AG’s webMethods…
Software AG Government Solutions Systems Engineer Eric Wood discusses the value APIs bring to modernizing legacy systems and applications for unlocking data’s potential in federal agencies. What challenges do agencies face regarding legacy systems today? These agencies have challenges with their legacy systems because, one of the things is their data’s in silos. When they built…
The mission of Health and Human Services (HHS) departments is clear: Promoting well-being, ensuring safety, improving health, and enhancing the employment possibilities for the citizens served by the various agencies at every level of government.
As defense agencies look to implement the recommendations outlined in the DOD data strategy, they will need to change several existing IT processes. Among those changes: the adoption of an API-led, hybrid integration strategy.