Aligning IT with your mission has never been this easy.
Alfabet brings together enterprise architecture management, IT portfolio management, and strategic IT planning to simplify your agency’s IT transformation. By combining these three key disciplines into one powerful and customizable platform, Alfabet accelerates results. Let us show you how.
Multi-faceted, market leading, and made for government frameworks
By using FedRAMP-authorized Alfabet, it’s easy to see where to reduce IT costs and align IT spending with your agency’s aims. Our secure FedRAMP SaaS model results in rapid deployment and fast time-to-value, while still adhering to all security requirements. You’ll benefit from simplified compliance and out-of-the-box support for TBM, FEAF, FITARA, DODAF and many other frameworks and standards.
Imagine what you can do with Alfabet
- Run IT like a business
- Develop a lean, modern and pliable enterprise architecture
- Increase IT ROI while reducing risks
- Synchronize stakeholders – from planners to portfolio managers
- Rationalize applications to reduce costs
- Understand the impact of IT changes
- Define, implement and execute a cloud deployment strategy
- Scale Agile development
Simplify & accelerate your IT transformation
Whether you need to drive down costs, implement new governance processes, reprioritize investment decisions or introduce new digital services and channels, your agency needs IT to make it happen. Alfabet accelerates results by combining three key disciplines in one platform based on best practices. Integration with other IT management solutions automates data sharing.
Office of Business Transformation across the Army enterprise
- Increasing costs and size of Army Business System Portfolio
- No central System of Record for Architecture for decision support and re-use
- Lengthy Investment Analysis and Portfolio Review
- Rapid evaluation of proposed solutions (< 3 Days)
- Prevents duplication of investment
- Minimized burden on system owners through centralization and reuse of existing data sources
Enterprise Architecture as a practice is well understood by IT teams due to well-understood categorization models for tracking and managing assets.
Sharing stories and best practices in EA across federal organizations.
Approach and demonstration for loading data into your EA tool.
Put our team to the test
Let us prove our Alfabet enterprise architecture solution will propel your mission forward. Our experts are ready to help.