Dept. of Labor OWCP
The Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs mission is to protect the interests of workers who are injured or become ill on the job, their families and their employers by making timely, appropriate, and accurate decisions on claims, providing prompt payment of benefits and helping injured workers return to gainful work as early as is feasible.
- Modernizing four existing independent workers compensation systems into one single enterprise application platform
- Connecting multiple systems and insurance providers to deliver benefits to millions of employees and their families
- Reduction of four disparate outdated systems to one common platform
- Elimination of redundant processes
- Decrease in maintenance costs and resource savings