Founded in 2005, Synergy Business Innovation & Solutions, Inc. is an IT firm specializing in Agile development, system integration, business process re-engineering, cyber security and mobile solutions. A Software AG partner, Synergy supports the U.S. Coast Guard on more than 90 applications that ensure maritime security, safety and mobility, protection of natural resources and national defense.
The U.S. Coast Guard protects America’s economic, national and border security as one of the nation’s five military services and an agency of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Modernize mission-critical process in 365 days to improve the Coast Guard’s supply chain efficiency
- Map hundreds of legacy ID codes to mandated new standard
- Overcome development complications, such as outdated documentation and lack of end-to-end testing environment
- Meet stringent risk assessment and security procedures of the Department of Homeland Security
- Project delivered three times faster using webMethods
- B2B transactions now compliant with government standard
- Easier integration with more suppliers via industry-standard EDI
- No business disruption in cutover to modernized process
- Significant cost savings in support and when legacy logistics systems are retired