FedRAMP Moderate Authorization for Software AG Government Cloud Fact Sheet
Software AG Government Cloud is a PaaS provider for Software AG’s family of products including:
- TheAPI Management and IntegrationPlatform, webMethods (wM), including wM API Gateway, wM DeveloperPortal, and wM MFT (Managed File Transfer).
- The leading Business Process Analysis & Transformation suite, ARIS,
- The Process Mining, and Simulation solution, ARIS Process Mining (APM),
- The IT Planning and Portfolio Management solution, Alfabet
- The Data Ops & Integration Platform, StreamSets, including the StreamSets Control Hub.
Platform Implementation Details:
- Fast deployment into our Government Cloud P-ATO at FedRAMP Moderate
- Central contact point for all issues including hosting, software deployment, and optionally end-user support. * Single Tenant deployments per customer providing peace of mind security while avoiding multi-tenant headaches and forced upgrade timelines
- Shared Help Desk, Security, and Operations Staff to optimize cost and skillset management
- Single-Sign On Capability leveraging approved SAML providers supporting PIV/CAC authentication
- Environment provisioning and operations meeting NIST 800-53 Rev 4 FedRAMP Moderate.
- Advanced logging and metrics
- Container based implementations utilizing modern Kubernetes Clusters, and zero trust networking.
- All US Person staff
- Faster time-to-value for the mission
- Well-defined tenant boundary for streamlined agency ATO signoff
- Simplified cost structure removing separate costs for hardware, software and hosting removing capital funding requirements
- Reduced training and staffing requirements for software configuration and patch/upgrade cycles
- Pre-configured government tailored templates and accelerators
- Support for TBM, FITARA, DODAF, and many other frameworks and standards, “out of the box”
- “White Glove” consulting service included with all implementations
FedRAMP autorization details& system profile:
Package ID: FR2000945223
Authorization Type: Agency
Independent Assessor: Kratos
In-Process Date: 11/05/2019
Agency Authorization Date: 12/09/2022
Authorized Date: 07/09/2020
The official FedRAMP marketplace listing is at: The
Federal Risk and Management Program