The U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) announced its new data strategy in October 2020. In it, the DoD shared its plan to transform into a data-centric organization by using data to help the department fulfill a number of missions. With a focus on API-led hybrid integration, we will address some of the challenges facing the DoD data strategy – accessibility, discoverability, security, and scalability – and discuss the capabilities required for a successful implementation of the DoD Data Strategy.
Join us to learn how to:
• Unlock data from any data source
• Rapidly expose data and services with APIs
• Support a collaborative API lifecycle
• Secure your APIs and implement zero-trust architectures
• Share up-to-date information quickly and reliably with APIs